Thursday, August 10, 2006

I don't believe it! Did you hear Mike Wallace on Sean Hannity's show? The president of Iran pulled a snow job on Mike Wallace, and Mr. Wallace apparently bought it! I was (basically) as shocked as poor Sean was. I just couldn't believe my ears. I think Mr. Wallace knew he was in the hot seat, too, because he could barely get out answers to questions when given the room by Sean to do so.

By Mr. Wallace's own admission, the president of Iran is "savvy", so what makes Mike think that he (the Iranian president) isn't savvy enough to sucker him? I'm sure a man in the position of the Iranian presidency has the equivalent of PR people who help him spin things...especially to the American media.

All I could do was shake my head.

Speaking of head shaking, depending on what I discern after praying about it, I may post an entry in the near future that will have some people who read this shaking their own heads, but we'll see.

No comments: