Thursday, April 07, 2011

The return.

Well, it's been 7 months, but I am back!

I've looked over this blog, and it seems it has been rather psychotic. Well, hopefully, this is the last change I will make in it. You see? I've learned some things about myself:

1. I am not meant to be a political commentator. That isn't what God is calling me to.

2. I should write what I know, and my own life, its ups and downs, struggles and joys are what I know best.

3. this should be a place for me to be real, even if I sound a bit crazy at times.

Well, if you read the description as I just rewrote it, you'll see this blog will be about blindness, faith, my exploration of the Seventh-Day Adventist church, among other things.

As I come to learn more about Adventism I will share it here, as long as I believe it will edify, encourage and strengthen others.

So, I hope you like what you read, even if it's the old, outdated political stuff.

Alan

No comments: