Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So, here I am!

I know somewhere out there, even if it's just some alien out in outer space, someone has to have been wondering where I've been hiding myself.  I'd say that you ought to blame my going to school, but who would I be kidding?  I haven't written all summer or anything like that.
 
Anyway, so here I am.  I'm in the middle of my second semester at UNL, and excited and nervous about the future.  After a meeting I attended today with my advisor, two faculty members from the journalism college, and the director of Services for Students with Disabilities, I decided to get back into this to strengthen my writing.
 
My goal is to keep up more on the news and to write my own personal commentaries on what I read.  It may be political, it may be social, it may be demented and sad, too.  Sorry, couldn't resist the "Breakfast Club" reference there.
 
It could even be, god forbid, about Britanny spears.  You just never know with me.  It could be as simple as numbering the hairs I pulled out just prior to an exam.
 
So, keep your eyes open.  I have some ideas in the back of my head, so there is more to come in the very very near future.

No comments: