Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Let him who has ears hear.

Are you still having trouble believing that God opposes Hezbollah and anyone else who would come against Israel?

Well, let's think about the situation with Israel, Lebanon, and Hezbollah as it stands now. If Hezbollah's leader thinks he can speak against Israel...if he thinks he can threaten Israel and survive...he is kidding himself and any and all of his supporters.

God has made it clear that those in that part of the world will regret coming against Israel. It's in the Old Testament, see for your self:

Joel 3:4 “Yes, and what are you to me, Tyre, and Sidon, And all the regions of Philistia? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

Is it possible the global community (along with the UN) interrupted such a "repayment"? Just some food for thought.

Even if we have, if Hezbollah tries to obliterate Israel, they will live to regret it. Again, reread the passage from Joel:

Joel 3:4 “Yes, and what are you to me, Tyre, and Sidon, And all the regions of Philistia? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.

If we think God will remain patient with Hezbollah and its supporters, we are more blind...much more blind...than I originally thought.

No comments: